Hollie Schultz of Baby Gizmo (http://www.babygizmo.com) reviews the new Graco Breaze Click Connect stroller.
Amazon Auto Links: No products found.
Author: Baby Gizmo
you said one hand to fold….
Hi, Hollie! Few questions :
1. How is the locking mechanism? Will it lock the whole stroller and keep it in place and all together after months of use? Cuz I’ve heard it’s not really good. The stroller keeps open up at all times….
2. How is the canopy? Because I am between this stroller and Summer Infant 3d one. By the way, it was no review on 3d one convenient stroller…. ) And 3d one has huuuuuge canopy. But there are some no’s. So I’m still thinking. Can’t make a decision…(((
3. Folding? Will it be good and in working condition after month of use?
4. Foot rest? Have older children had problems riding in this stroller comfortable? Because they located that foot rest high, so that is why I do not know if my baby will feel comfortable in a few years(he is 6 month old now). 3d one has foot rest lower like lots of others umbrella strollers.
5. And the last one. So I’ve noticed when I grab the handle bars on Summer Infant 3d one convenient stroller and pull them to the sides (left handle bar to the left and right – to the right), then I feel like the stroller will break easily. Does Graco Breaze have something like that, because I didn’t pay attention to this detail. As you can see, to many details….))) lol
Thanks for reading all this and I hope you will give me a good answer as soon as possible (going abroad with my little joy very soon so I need to decide which stroller to keep). Thanks again! Julia
It’s okay but I agree with the blonde mama I have bumbleride Flite and adore it.
Can you use this with cybex aton 2?
Wow they have come a long way! Still think I love my Bumbleride Flite more though 🙂
I’ve come along other videos she did during my pregnancy which was nearly 2 yrs ago and I’m researching again for an umbrella stroller these days since we never got one. She has the best sales pitch IMO lol, fast and easy to grasp and to the point explanations.. makes everything she’s reviewing look super great haha.. We have a Graco click connect travel system and this one being able to support our existing car seat is definitely a huge plus!!!
I between this one and the maxi cozi, which one do you recommend
LOOOOOOOVEEEEE THIS STROLLER!
Is it already assembled or does it need to be put together?
Will this stroller work with graco snugride click connect 30 ?
Annnnddd…now Graco is stepping up their game with the Breaze!! This one is a good one at a GOOD price!
Hi, Im grateful for this helpful video. Incidentally, I notice that several consumers keep on discussing about the Beata Lia Baby Carrier (google find it), but Im not sure if it is good. Is it already on sale? Ive heard lots of remarkable facts about it and my friend says her baby is very comfortable in this carrier.
I love it. I am going to buy this for my son
Once you put the stroller in the travel system position for the infant car seat, can you collapse the stroller for putting away in your car? Or do you have to undo all the velcro?
Sorry I meant is it compatible with snug ride classic connect
Hi hollie how much is this system an the stroller compatible with the snug ride classic connect im really interested in this
hi!! i want to know if the car seat comes with the base for the car, or if a have to buy it apart
Can you please do a review on the graco modes stroller?
Is it me or does Holly love every single friction’ stroller she demos?
Wow this review is awesome, that you so much for all the details! You definitely helped me make my decision. Really Appreciate it.
Great review! I’m trying to narrow down my choices for my first baby (due early next year) and your videos, along with Amazon reviews, are helping tremendously!
I’m getting this! Looks so practical and light!