Buy the UPPAbaby Vista 2016 Stroller: http://mbeans.com/2016-uppababy-vista-stroller.html
Buy the UPPAbaby Vista Rumble Seat: http://mbeans.com/2015-uppababy-vista-rumbleseat.html
Buy the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller: http://mbeans.com/baby-jogger-2016-city-mini-gt-double.html
Buy the Bugaboo Donkey 2017 Stroller: http://mbeans.com/2017-bugaboo-donkey-stroller.html
Buy the Baby Jogger City Select Stroller: http://mbeans.com/baby-jogger-new-city-select-stroller.html
Buy the Austlen Baby Entourage Stroller: http://mbeans.com/austlen-baby-entourage-stroller.html
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/magicbeans/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mbeansdotcom/?hl=en
Whether you’re expecting twins or just have your second child on the way, a double stroller is a crucial piece of equipment for your growing family. In this video, three of our seasoned stroller experts explore our top picks for double strollers, including:
– The UPPAbaby Vista Stroller: Add the Rumble Seat to turn the Vista into one of our favorite urban doubles – because it’s not as long as many inline strollers, it’s going to be a lot easier to push!
– The Baby Jogger City Mini GT Stroller: This lighter-weight double stroller has an incredibly easy fold, and rubberized all-terrain tires and a side-by-side configuration will make it easier to push around your neighborhood in the city or the burbs.
– The Bugaboo Donkey Stroller: The ultra-deluxe double stroller! There’s no double that’s more versatile or feels better to push, and it’s great for either kids of different ages or twins (plus, you can also use it as a single stroller with TONS of cargo space). It costs a bundle, but it’s worth every penny.
– The Baby Jogger City Select Stroller: You can choose from over a dozen seating configurations, and because the toddler seats are identical, you won’t need to worry about different weight limits. While a side-by-side double stroller may have a smoother push, petite parents often find a narrower double to be less overwhelming and may prefer the City Select as a result.
– The Austlen Baby Entourage Stroller: Got lots of cargo to lug? Need a ton of options for configurations? This newcomer on the market holds up to 150 pounds with both kids and cargo, and boasts an innovative frame that expands forward to fit more seats, a sit-and-stand, and assorted accessories to carry all of your stuff.
Which of these double strollers is right for your family? If you’re not sure, ask us! All of the stars of this video are stroller experts available at our stores and office, and if you email us at email@example.com, we’ll make sure you find the answers you need. Our mission at Magic Beans is to pair families with the equipment that will fit seamlessly into their parenting lifestyle, so they’ll love the strollers and other baby gear they use every day!
Sign up for a FREE stroller consultation: http://mbeans.com/needhelp
Find your nearest Magic Beans store: http://mbeans.com/Stores
Download our Double Stroller Buying Guide: http://mbeans.com/resource-center-double-stroller-buying-guide